“A Goal Without a Plan is Just a Wish” November 3, 2017 @ 8:30 am – 4:15 pm
Register school division teams to attend this year’s SCWEA Conference in connection with ESSP Graduation & Post Graduation Outcome Owners. This is an opportunity for Directors, Superintendents, Career Consultants, Transitions Coaches, Career Teachers, SCWEA members and anyone connected to improving graduation rates for students to gather together to engage in dialogue and planning around the big picture of Career Development and details around the Graduation & Post Graduation Plan.
For more information go to www.cannexus.ca
Saskatchewan Career & Work Education Association (SCWEA)
The association is a professional growth network dedicated to supporting career education, career counselling, and career work education through collaboration and community partnerships.
- To promote an appreciation of the significance and the value of career education, career counselling, and work education.
- To provide a forum for the active interchange of ideas among educators, employers, students and the community.
- To provide and disseminate information about career and work education.
- To promote courses and programs in essential skill development, career development, career exploration and community involvement through partnerships and collaboration.
- To provide workshops, conferences, seminars and other learning activities for members involved in career and work education.
- To enhance the professional growth opportunities of teacher educators in the province of Saskatchewan.
- To assume a leadership role in issues relating to career education, career counselling, and career work education in the province of Saskatchewan.