SCWEA Student Awards
The student must have achieved or be in progress to earn a credit in a class with a work-based learning component.
Members of SCWEA may nominate one student by May 1st, annually.
The association is a professional growth network dedicated to supporting career education, career counselling, and career work education through collaboration and community partnerships.
- To promote an appreciation of the significance and the value of career education, career counselling, and work education.
- To provide a forum for the active interchange of ideas among educators, employers, students and the community.
- To provide and disseminate information about career and work education.
- To promote courses and programs in essential skill development, career development, career exploration and community involvement through partnerships and collaboration.
- To provide workshops, conferences, seminars and other learning activities for members involved in career and work education.
- To enhance the professional growth opportunities of teacher educators in the province of Saskatchewan.
- To assume a leadership role in issues relating to career education, career counselling, and career work education in the province of Saskatchewan.